Overseas Students

ɫtv no longer enrols or hosts Overseas Students. An Overseas Student is classified as:

  • A Temporary Resident (visa status) of Australia (you are an overseas student even if you hold a visa other than a student visa)
  • A Permanent Resident (visa status) of New Zealand
  • A Resident or Citizen of any other country

If you meet this criteria above, please visit the  to find a local provider in NSW who does enrol Overseas Students. 

If you meet the following criteria, you are eligible to apply for enrolment at the College and encourage you to complete an online enrolment enquiry form

  • An Australian citizen
  • An Australian Permanent Resident (Humanitarian or Non-Humanitarian visa status)
  • A New Zealand Citizen